Friday, June 12, 2009

1st post!

So, thanks to Jillian for her nagging (just kidding, it was one message), I started our women's group blog and can't wait to hear from all of you ladies about how your summers are going and how life post-Marist (except for Katie:) )is going! As for me, right now I am down in North Carolina at my parents' house for the next week and am basically just enjoying the amazing weather we've been having. Andrew was down visiting for a week and then a couple of my other friends came for another week. It's been a lot of fun and I'm kind of dreading coming back up north because after that I'll be working every day for a longgg time. Welcome to the real world I guess. Anyway, I can't wait to hear from everybody else. Miss you & love you all lots! Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment