Thursday, September 24, 2009

sewing circle

So hey ladies!
Its been a while...Katies post got me thinking I should respond...as I spend more time here in KY, I am learning more and more...but I do really miss our Thursday nights... something about our group...just kept me grounded.
well this past week Ive had a womens sewing group here living with us...and although much older it has brought so many memories back of our womens group...so much power through groups of women...ive spent the past week sewing with a circle of women making things for the local nursing home...something women have done through history...and surprisingly it was so much fun! There is something so special about women when they gather....anyways I miss you all..but know you are doing great things!
stay well!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment